Due to the COVID-19 social distancing guidelines, we have suspended in-home work for the time being. However, you can still benefit from a virtual Mass Save home energy assessment. If needed we’ll send you no-cost energy-saving LED lightbulbs, showerheads and power strips. Best of all, the cost of approved insulation and other weatherization will be
75% covered by Mass Save!
How Does It Work?
A home energy specialist will call you at a chosen date and time. We'll get photos of your home's interior along with the type and number of LED light bulbs needed.
With the information gathered over the call, we'll mail you a package of LED light bulbs, smart power strips, water-saving shower heads and more.
We'll provide personalized recommendations such as adding insulation or heating system replacement. Insulation installation will be completed once in-home work starts again. All approved insulation and other weatherization services are provided to you at 75% of the total project cost.
What's Required to complete a VEA?
• You need a smartphone capable of taking and sending pictures.
• You'll need to take 15-20 pictures around your home and submit them before your appointment.
• You need to be willing to install LED lightbulbs and power strips.
• You should be comfortable filling out forms electronically.
Do You Qualify?
• You must live in Massachusetts and be a customer of National Grid, Eversource, or Columbia Gas.
• If you are on fuel payment assistance, you will not be eligible.
• You can only have an assessment once every three years.
• You must live in a single-family home or building with 4 units or fewer.
Hear What Your Neighbors Are Saying About HomeWorks Energy
"Came out on time for an energy assessment. Provided lightbulbs, new shower head, thermostat and faucet screens. Gave a quote for suggested extras to make the house even more efficient which were completed in a timely manner for a very reasonable cost. Great service every resident should be taking advantage of!"
EVERY RESIDENT SHOULD BE TAKING ADVANTAGE
"Antonio explained what they were going to do and he answered all my questions, and I asked a lot. They were both extremely professional. They completed the job in one day and I’m very satisfied with the result. I would highly recommend this company."