Saving Massachusetts residents more
than $20M on utility costs each year.
Home Energy Assessments are provided at no-cost through the Mass Save® Program.
Massachusetts residents contribute to this program through a small surcharge on their monthly utility bills. When you sign up for an energy assessment, we thoroughly evaluate your home for energy efficiency, comfort and safety enhancements.
At the time of assessment, eligible homeowners receive:
- No-cost LED lightbulbs and low-flow shower head replacements
- No-cost targeted air sealing
- No-cost programmable thermostats
- A full and thorough report including tips and suggested improvements for ongoing energy efficiency and savings.
In addition, you may be eligible for additional Mass Save® benefits including:
- 75% off the installation of approved insulation improvements
- 0% interest on eligible products through the Mass Save® HEAT Loan Program (up to $25,000)
* These fields are required.
HomeWorks Energy Inc. is one of the largest and most thorough Mass Save® Partners helping homeowners every step of the way in filing for, and obtaining Mass Save® rebates and benefits.
As a Participating Home Performance Contractor in the Mass Save® Home Energy Services Program, we are eligible to provide customers with Home Energy Assessments, insulation, and air sealing. Mass Save® is an initiative sponsored by Massachusetts natural gas and electric utilities and energy efficiency service providers. Program eligibility requirements and restrictions apply and offers are subject to change or cancellation. Visit MassSave.com/HEA for full details.